Plumber San Leandro, CA
Make Us Your #1 Choice For Plumbing
Why Choose Benjamin Franklin Plumbing?
Our San Leandro, CA, residents trust the experts at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing for all of their plumbing needs. We have a reputation for customer satisfaction as well as a strong work ethic. We stand out from the competition because we do quality work and stand behind our highly skilled plumbers. Contact a plumber San Leandro, CA at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing for highly skilled, guaranteed, and prompt plumbing services.
- Prompt Services – If there’s any delay, it’s you we pay.
- Straightforward Pricing/No Hidden Fees – We ask you to approve the price, before we move forward on work.
- Cleanliness – Our plumber San Leandro, CA will clean up after themselves, so your home is never left messy.
- Highly Skilled Professionals & The 97% Difference – Only 1 out of 33 of those who apply to work with us actually qualifies by meeting our high expectations.
- Friendly, Courteous, Drug & Alcohol Free Plumbers – We have a strict standard of conduct for our employees.
- Guaranteed Repairs – If a repair fails in the first year, we’ll make it right at no cost to you.
Plumbing Services in San Leandro, CA
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Emergency Plumbing
- Leak Detection
- Plumbing Repair
- Sewer & Drain Cleaning
- Slab Leaks
- Water Heaters
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration
Plumbing Products in San Leandro, CA
About San Leandro, CA
San Leandro, California is a city in Alameda County and has a population of about 84,950 people. Located on the eastern shore of San Francisco Bay between Oakland and Hayward, the city has a mild climate and several medical facilities. Alameda County Medical Center’s psychiatric hospital, the John George Psychiatric Pavilion, Fairmont Hospital, San Leandro Hospital, Kindred SF Acute Care Hospital, and All Saints Skilled Nursing Hospital are all located in the city.
Points of interest include San Leandro Marina and any one of the city’s other 16 gorgeous parks, as well as the California Historical Landmark Casa de Estudillo (the home of José Joaquín Estudillo).
The music video for the song “High and Dry” by Radiohead is set in San Leandro’s establishment called Dick’s Restaurant and Satellite Sports Lounge.
Contact a plumber San Leandro, CA at Benjamin Franklin Plumbing of Bay Area today for more information at 510-380-8560.