Though we are fortunate to have access to water, when it is polluted, it poses a serious threat to our health. As one of our most vital needs, it’s important that the water we access remains clean. The water that flows through our property’s’ piping setup comes from an outside source. These sources can include rivers, lakes, and other surface water.
Before the water reaches our homes and offices, it is treated with to remove particulates. These particulates can include bacteria and chemicals. Water that is safe to drink, or potable, is needed to do daily tasks such as
- And more.
At Benjamin Franklin San Jose, we specialize in water softener system and water conditioner installations. There are many benefits to having a water conditioner or water softener installed in your San Jose home or office. Water Softener Installation San Jose can
- Make your plumbing setup run more efficiently,
- Filter out unwanted contaminants in your water,
- Remove chlorine from your water,
- Give you healthier skin and hair,
- And improve the quality, taste and color of your water.
How Does It Work?
Water conditioners eliminate hard minerals from your water. They also remove hard water scale buildup. They do this through
- Electromagnetic waves,
- Carbon filtration,
- Ceramic media,
- And magnets.
During the water conditioner and water softener system installations, our skilled plumbers will
- Determine the amount of water used in your home or office per day,
- Test the water for harness,
- Choose the water conditioner and water softener installation location,
- Drain your piping lines by shutting off the water and power, and using a curb key,
- Connect new water lines using pipe wrenches,
- Install a remote bypass before connecting the fittings,
- Remove the barbed fitting, tape the threads, and reattach the drain tubes,
- And install and connect the brine line and drain tubes.
- After the installation, we’ll check for leaks before leaving your property.
Benjamin Franklin Plumbing is BBB and Diamond Certified
Since 2003, Benjamin Franklin San Jose is a BBB accredited business. This means that BBB has decided we meet all of the BBB accreditation standards. These standards include an unceasing commitment to solve our customers’ needs. Moreover, we received our Diamond Certification in 2009. The Diamond Certification highlights our exceptional service, positive customer reviews, and a 92% customer loyalty rating.
Why Hire Us?
Our water conditioner and water softener system installation services are guaranteed to satisfy you. At Benjamin Franklin San Jose, we hire only the best in the industry. Our team’s hard work has earned us an outstanding reputation. In fact, of every 33 applicants, only 1 qualifies to become a Benjamin Franklin plumber. We have the best-trained staff in the industry. With every service we offer at Benjamin Franklin San Jose, you can count on skilled plumbers, prompt service, and guaranteed repairs.