It’s important to hire a competent professional when dealing with leaks; water leak detection is a complicated task. At Benjamin Franklin Redwood City, our skilled plumbers are experienced at locating and repairing every type of leak. Any leak that disturbs the functionality of your property is a job for our team. Benjamin Franklin Leak Detection Redwood City uses advanced technology and unique listening tools that allow us to easily pinpoint a leak’s exact location.
When You Detect a Leak
When you detect a leak in your home or office, follow these precautions before calling the professionals at Benjamin Franklin Leak Detection Redwood City:
- Do not dig at the leak. Digging at the leak will irritate and make the situation worse.
- Do not place a screwdriver in the place of the leak. This methodology can easily pierce the cross wires or tanks of your system. Instead, locate or call your nearest utilities locate center and ask them to mark their utilities on your property accordingly.
- Be aware of your property’s age before taking any action against a leak.
How Do I Detect a Leak?
Water leak detection is a complicated job. You might have a leak if you suddenly notice your property has
- Higher water bills,
- A yard leak,
- A hissing hot water tank,
- A sound emitted from your hose-bibs,
- Evidence of water damage to the floorboards or walls of your property,
- The flow indicator on your water meter is consistently moving,
- Or the toilet is always running.
Benjamin Franklin is BBB and Diamond Certified
Benjamin Franklin Leak Detection Redwood City has consecutively upheld a Diamond Certification since 2009. Each year, we carry a 92% customer loyalty rating and exceptional customer satisfaction reviews. We are applauded for a job well done the first time around. Additionally, since 2003, Benjamin Franklin Leak Detection Redwood City is BBB accredited. This means that the Better Business Bureau determined our plumbers and services meet the BBB business accreditation standards, including a commitment to solve every customer’s needs.
Why Choose Benjamin Franklin?
Our team specializes in a number of leak detection services that range from fibre optic borescopes to moisture probing and pressure testing. We can also perform video and audio inspections of your plumbing setup if needed. These inspections help us locate the leak or leaks without damage to your floors or walls. Don’t risk the functionality of your plumbing setup by hesitating to call when you detect a leak in your home or office.
At Benjamin Franklin Leak Detection Redwood City, we guarantee your complete satisfaction. We provide services for any and all leak detection needs in San Mateo and its surrounding counties. From beginning to end, we assure you that our services will exceed your expectations. We’re so certain of our services that our motto remains: “If there’s a delay, it’s you we pay!” If we’re not on time for your scheduled appointment, we’ll pay you $5 for every minute we’re late (up to a $300 value).
Let us be the number one local choice for all your plumbing and leak detection needs. Contact Benjamin Franklin Redwood City today at 650-235-1434 or request an appointment!