Get Help From the Pump Experts at Ben Franklin Bay Area
At Benjamin Franklin Plumbing in the Bay Area, we specialize in maintenance, replacement, and repair of all types of pumps. Let us provide you with the knowledge and expertise to tackle any plumbing problem, large or small.
What are Pumps Used For?
Pumps have many applications and come in a variety of forms and sizes in order to perform their specific task. For example, they are used for:
- Irrigation & Water Supply
- Flood Control
- Gasoline Supply
- Air Conditioning Systems
- Chemical Movement
- Sewage Movement
- Marine Services or Aquariums
- And More
What are the Most Common Types of Pumps?
- Water Pumps – Usually used for supplying water to the sprinkler or irrigation system.
- Pool Pumps – Help keep the water clean by circulating it through the filtering system.
- Sump Pumps – Prevent basement flooding by collecting excess water from the home’s foundation and redistributing it to another location.
Let us help you with your pump problems today! Contact Benjamin Franklin in the Bay Area now at 415-459-3266.