High Quality Sink Upgrades and Repair or Replacement Services
We offer a wide selection of sinks, including:
- Stainless Steel – Used mostly in kitchens or in commercial settings. Stainless steel is easy to clean and is resistant to damage from extreme temperatures and from wear and tear.
- Enamel and Ceramic – Also resistant to extreme temperatures, enamel and ceramic make ideal materials for kitchen and bathroom sinks. However, if damaged by sharp objects, enamel sinks can easily corrode.
- Glass, Copper, Concrete, and Terrazzo – May be found in unique shapes and colors, and are known for interesting designs. Concrete and terrazzo are sometimes used in more industrial applications like janitorial sinks.
- Plastic – Inexpensive, but easily damaged from temperature or dented by sharp objects. High-end acrylic drop-in sinks are popular and can be integrated with countertops. Damage can be manageable with sanding.
- Stone – The strongest, most durable sinks. They can be more expensive than some of the other models, but include materials such as marble, travertine, onyx, and granite.
Let us help you choose the right sink for your home. Contact Benjamin Franklin Plumbing Bay Area today at 415-459-3266.